Personal Alarm Systems For Seniors
Convenient and reliable personal alarms for the elderly
Personal alarms are devices that can help you alert your emergency contacts in the times of danger and medical emergencies. The personal alarm systems are designed for the elderly living alone, those suffering from chronic conditions, residents living with a disability, or people recovering from surgery.
The duress alarms can keep you safe and also give you peace of mind knowing help is a click away. Whether you are looking for a personal alarm system for yourself or your family members, Alltronic Security has a reliable solution for you. Contact us now and find out how we can help.
Worried about Personal Safety?
How do personal alarm systems work?
If you feel unwell or fall down, help is minutes away with an Alltronic SoloSafe Personal Alarm System. So how do they work?
- Press the SOS button on your device for 2 seconds - it will alert our 24/7 monitoring centre.
- Real humans will talk to you.
- The friendly staff will identify the problem and put in place the best course of action.
- Help is just minutes away - your SoloSafe operator will contact emergency services if needed or alert your nominated emergency contacts.
- The SoloSafe staff will be on the line until help arrives.
- The medical alarm has GPS so SoloSafe can track your location and follow your movements every 30 seconds for the next hour - this is ideal for situations where residents become lost or disoriented.
Features of SoloSafe Personal Alarm
SoloSafe is versatile, secure, and has a simple design. There are no complex techniques to operate the device. All you need to do is press the SOS button to call for assistance when you need it.
- GPS tracking
- Geofencing (This feature helps dementia patients)
- 2-way communication system
- SIM support with access to the Telstra network
- Portable - You can wear it inside your home or take it wherever you go
- Can be used anywhere in Australia
- Water resistant - can be worn in shower or rain
- 24 hour battery life
- Docking station for charging
- Real human help 24 hours, 365 days
- Stores multiple emergency contacts that can be alerted automatically during emergencies
- 12 month warranty
Why choose SoloSafe Personal Alarm Systems for Seniors?
- Allows you freedom and independence so you can live alone and not depend on caretakers or family members.
- It guarantees you peace of mind and helps to keeps your anxieties at bay, knowing help will be just a click away.
- Highly convenient as they have a simple button that makes getting help super easy.
- Whether you get it for yourself or your loved ones, having alarm systems makes life easier and minimises stress.
Personal duress alarm systems Brisbane
SoloSafe is reliable and one of the best personal safety alarm systems for the senior citizens. At Alltronic Security, our security specialists can help you with installation services for personal alarm systems. Stay safe and reclaim your independence, contact our team on 07 3353 3248 or complete our personal alarm job booking form today.
ALARM SYSTEMS FAQ
For more in depth alarm systems information visit our Alarm systems Information page