Convenient & reliable personal alarms for seniors
Local Providers of Emergency Alarms for Elderly Brisbane
It's a well-known fact that the elderly often need extra security because of their age. Personal alarms are the perfect choice to ensure their safety and peace of mind.
SoloSafe personal alarm systems for the elderly are designed to detect any kind of danger and alert both loved ones and the authorities in an emergency. The elderly can also activate an emergency button in their own homes which will cause a loud alarm to sound and inform appropriate emergency services.
Personal alarms for seniors provide a great way to protect them from falls, medical issues and intruders with a 24/7 monitoring system. Having an emergency alarm for an elderly person available is an essential way to ensure their safety and give family members peace of mind.
Alltronic Security & Electrical specialises in providing SoloSafe safety alarms for elderly people that meet their specific needs. Our team will install a SoloSafe personal alarm that helps your elderly family member protect themselves when living alone.
Book A Personal Alarm Expert Today
Call us at 07 3353 3248 or fill out the form to make an enquiry.
How do personal alarm systems work?
If you feel unwell or fall down, help is minutes away with an Alltronic SoloSafe Personal Alarm System. So how do they work?
- Press the SOS button on your device for 2 seconds - it will alert our 24/7 monitoring centre.
- Real humans will talk to you.
- The friendly staff will identify the problem and put in place the best course of action to help.
- Help is just minutes away - your SoloSafe operator will contact emergency services if needed or alert your nominated emergency contacts.
- The SoloSafe staff will stay on the line until help arrives.
- The medical alarm has GPS so SoloSafe can track your location and follow your movements every 30 seconds for the next hour - this is ideal for situations where residents become lost or disoriented.
Benefits of Personal Alarms For Elderly
Personal alarms are an increasingly popular way for seniors to remain independent and feel secure living at home. With a personal alarm, seniors can live independently with the confidence of knowing help is nearby if needed, and families can ensure their loved ones are safe and secure, even if they are not living together.
Alltronic's SoloSafe personal alarms bring a great sense of comfort to seniors living in both independent and assisted care settings, knowing that in the event of an emergency, help can be summoned quickly.
Personal alarms provide a range of benefits including:
- Peace of Mind
- Reassurance For Family
- Quick Action When Needed
- Emergency Button
- Automatic Fall Detection
Understanding the Difference Between Personal Alarms for Elderly and Duress Alarms
At Alltronic Security & Electrical, we understand that for the elderly, feeling secure and protected is key. For this reason, it’s important to understand the differences between a personal emergency alarm for the elderly and duress alarms.
Duress alarms, also known as personal alarm system, are typically used to protect people working in at-risk jobs, people who are in high-risk environments and lone workers. The most commen types of duress alarm is the panic button.
On the other hand, a personal alarm for seniors is specifically designed to keep them safe in their homes. These type of alarms are designed to alert family members, neighbours or the authorities in an emergency situation, allowing for a swift response and peace of mind.
Ultimately, choosing the right emergency button for elderly people depends on their specific needs and the environment they are in - and at Alltronic Security & Electrical, we can help you find the perfect solution.
Key Features and Benefits of SoloSafe Safety Alarms for Elderly
Many elderly people want to stay independent and live in their own homes for as long as possible, but they are at risk of falls or medical emergencies that can leave them unable to get help. SoloSafe personal alarms provide independence and peace of mind for elderly people living on their own and raise the alarm via the medical alert pendant.
The Solosafe personal safety alarm system is versatile, discreet and secure. Unlike other safety alarm systems, it is light, accessible and convenient. It can be attached to a belt, lanyard, or keyring. The personal alarm device has an SOS button that needs to be pressed for just 2 seconds in case of an emergency.
SoloSafe is versatile, secure and has a simple design. There are no complex techniques to operate the mobile alarm device. Its key features include:
- GPS location tracking
- Geofencing (This feature helps dementia patients)
- 2-way communication system
- SIM support with access to the Telstra network
- Portable so you can wear it inside your home or take it wherever you go.
- Can be used anywhere in Australia
- Water resistant - can be worn in shower or rain
- 24 hour battery life
- Docking station for charging
- Real human help 24 hours, 365 days
- Stores multiple emergency contacts that can be alerted automatically during emergencies
- 12 month warranty
How do SoloSafe Personal Alarm Systems work?
If you feel unwell or fall down, help is minutes away with Alltronics SoloSafe Personal Alarm Systems. So how do they work?
- Press the SOS button on your device for 2 seconds - it will alert our 24x7 monitoring centre
- Real humans will talk to you
- Our friendly staff will identify the problem and decide the best course of action
- Help is just minutes away - we will contact emergency services or alert your nominated emergency contacts
- Our staff will be on the line until help arrives
- The medical alarm has GPS so we can track your location and follow your movements every 30 seconds for the next hour.
Advantages of Alltronic Security Providing SoloSafe Personal Alarm Devices for Seniors
- We have 25 years of experience in this field and are well-versed with the changing security landscape. So we can take care of all the minute details
- We use high-quality components and parts so your system won’t fail unexpectedly.
- We are friendly and professional
- We are corporate members of the Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL), and undergo regular training to stay up to date with the current security trends
- We offer a 100% workmanship guarantee on our services
Your Local Provider for SoloSafe Personal Alarms for Seniors Brisbane
To book an appointment with the very best personal alarm service throughout Brisbane, or if you wish to discuss safety alarms for elderly relatives, call our friendly team on 07 3353 3248 or complete our online enquiry form today.