Alarm Monitoring Brisbane
24 x 7 Back to Base Alarm Monitoring
When your home is connected to a monitored alarm system, you can rest easy knowing that any intrusion will be reported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer professional alarm monitoring for your home alarm or commercial security system throughout Brisbane and surrounding suburbs.
Our monitoring facility is certified as Grade A1 standard by the Australian Security Industry Associated Limited (ASIAL). We will protect what’s most important to you whether you are home or away. Get in contact with us today.
BOOK ALARM MONITORING SERVICES
Why Use an Alarm Monitoring Company?
An unmonitored security alarm relies on your neighbours or passersby to report an intrusion. Unfortunately, there may not always be someone to notify you, often leaving your premises vulnerable for much of the day and night. Having a security alarm is no good if you can’t take quick action on it.
We strongly believe that if you are going to pay the money to install a security alarm, you should invest that little bit extra and have it monitored.
Our professionally trained technicians will receive an instant notification when a customers alarm is activated providing a solution for each break-in situation. We will alert you instantly and organise a patrol service or alert the emergency services actioning your emergency response plan.
Back To Base Alarm Monitoring
An Alltronic Security alarm system incorporates the latest back to base alarm monitoring technology. We use wireless cellular radio frequencies or GPRS technology so even in the event of a power outage, our alarm systems will still be working and will be able to communicate with our monitoring centre.
Using a mobile network or NBN for alarm monitoring have their limitations - they won’t work in the event of a power outage and even if they are working there might be delays or network issues. So there’s a high chance that there will be communication lags.
Alltronic Security recommends GPRS Monitoring. This is a secure method of monitoring via the mobile network, so doesn't require a phone line.
What happens when a security system is triggered?
An Alltronic Security alarm system incorporates the latest back to base technology. When your alarm is activated the following happens:
- A signal is immediately sent to the control room which is manned 24/7
- Our monitoring centre receives a report on where the alarm is coming from
- Your personal information and alarm details are displayed to the alarm monitoring operator.
- The operator will call the premises to verify the alarm.
- If it is a false alarm and you give the correct password, the alarm is cancelled.
- If there is no response at your home the operator will then call other nominated contacts or organise the patrol services or alert the emergency services if there's a fire, burglary or accident.
Please note - This is an example of standard alarm procedures and response, however, they can be customised to suit your individual requirements.
Alarm Monitoring Services BrisbaneOur services include:
- 24 x 7 back to base alarm monitoring services manned by real people
- Experienced and licensed security technicians who will understand your requirements and recommend the best security solutions to keep you safe
- Certified Grade A1 alarm monitoring services
- A range of home and commercial security solutions including access control, intercoms, CCTV surveillance, alarm systems, duress alarms and IP cameras
- Cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet different security needs
Why choose Alltronic as your Back to Base Alarm Specialists
- We have 25 years of experience in this field and are well-versed with the changing security landscape. So we can take care of all the minute details.
- We use high-quality components and parts so your system won’t fail unexpectedly.
- We are friendly and professional.
- We are corporate members of the Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL), and undergo regular training to stay up to date with the current security trends.
- We offer a 100% workmanship guarantee on our services
- We have a state of the art alarm monitoring centre manned by trained staff
Reliable and Professional Alarm Monitoring Services BrisbaneDon’t leave your most valuable assets unprotected while you're not around. Keep your home or business secure 24 x 7, 365 days a year with our back to base alarm service. For the very best alarm system installation, repairs and monitoring services, contact our team on 07 3353 3248 or complete our quote request form today.
We also offer MyAlarm a self-monitoring alarm system. Find out more here - MyAlarm
ALARM SYSTEMS FAQ
For more in depth alarm systems information visit our Alarm systems Information page