Why are Bosch Security systems so good?
Keep your home & business safe with Bosch Security Cameras
Security systems can integrate wirelessly with your home network, record videos in HD and deliver smart data to improve safety. They do more than just detect intruders - a good quality security system can offer peace of mind, especially if you have children in your home. You can watch your house remotely if you are on vacations and see if the areas of your home are accessed. It comes in handy if you need to protect the sensitive content in your home like safe, valuables, cash, etc.
Bosch Security Cameras
Bosch is synonymous with state of the art technology and innovative solutions. The Bosch security systems include a wide range of solutions capable of meeting security demands and delivering efficient solutions.
Why are Bosch security systems so good?
Bosch is leading the industry with revolutionary technology. INTEOX from Bosch combines the Internet of Things (IoT) and Intelligent Video Analytics. It is an open camera platform which allows developers to make applications to enhance security, analyse data, and much more. For example, it can detect fires or if you have left important objects behind.
In a nutshell, using Bosch Security you can get smart security solutions for your home and business and customise them to meet your needs. Other benefits include automation in building - reduced energy consumption and increased sustainability.
Here are some important features that sets Bosch Security Cameras apart from the rest.
- High-definition resolution 1080 pixels
- Excellent low-light performance
- Video Analytics to retrieve data and alert
- Flexible mounting options - in-ceiling or surface mounting
- Infrared for night vision
- Noise suppression for better picture quality
- Starlight security cameras to produce superior night vision with sensitive and highly advanced sensors. The picture quality is clear, high clarity and the cameras can record objects at a far distance.
- Starlight cameras are excellent for commercial purposes, surveillance in bars, hotels, clubs and parking lots. Bosch’s starlight range of security cameras combines the starlight technology and intelligent auto exposure allowing the camera to adapt to the changing light conditions
- Pan, tilt, and zoom options
- Motion sensing technology
Range of Bosch’s Security Systems
- Video Systems
- IP Cameras - Moving, Fixed Domes, Panoramic, HD/MP Fixed Cameras, Corner and Thermal Imaging
- Video-based Fire Detection Camera
- Analog Cameras
- Encoders and Decoders
- Video Management Software
- Intrusion Alarm Systems - Solution 2000 and 3000
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Alarm Keypad and Panels
- Voice Alarms
- Conference Systems
Benefits of Bosch Commercial and Home Security Cameras
Bosch security cameras offer:
- Wired and wireless security cameras available
- Simple user interface
- Biometric fingerprint readers, key card readers and keypads available for access control
- Blends in with the aesthetics of your home or office
Security Systems for Home and Business
Depending on your needs and budget, you can go for indoor and outdoor IP cameras, CCTV cameras, or alarm systems. With professional installation you can rest assured that your Bosch security system will be installed properly. The technician will come to your home, install the security system and provide you with a demonstratoin of how it works. Professional security companies also monitor, repair and replace existing security systems.
For more information, contact Alltronics Security and Electrical on 07 3353 3248.
- Analog vs Digital Security Cameras
- Can CCTV cameras work without electricity?
- Do security cameras record all the time?
- Essential features of security cameras to consider when choosing a surveillance system
- How do Security Cameras work?
- How far can security cameras actually see?
- Bosch CCTV Cameras
- Analog vs Digital
- Security Cameras Help
- Service Areas
Alltronic Security and Electrical Reviews