Specialists in security camera installation in Brisbane
Alltronic Security provides complete security camera installation services offering an extensive range of top-quality Micron and Uniview CCTV systems to accommodate all commercial and home security system applications in Brisbane. From a single camera to extensive CCTV camera networks, black and white or colour footage, indoor, outdoor, analogue or digital systems. We have an effective, comprehensive surveillance camera system for your specific requirements.
Book Security Camera Installation Today
Call us at 07 3353 3248 or fill out the form to make an enquiry.
Home security camera installation Brisbane
Want to protect your family and home, but you're not sure if a security system is the right investment for you?
Statistics show that homes without security systems are 3 times more likely to be broken into. That's a pretty big risk to take, especially when you consider how affordable a home security system can be.
Alltronic Security offers top-quality Uniview and Micron CCTV camera systems that are cost-effective, plus we take care of the complete installation for you. We'll work with you to design a system that fits your needs and budget, and our experienced technicians will make sure the installation is done quickly and correctly.
CCTV surveillance systems are becoming commonplace in homes and residential buildings throughout Brisbane. Your home security camera system can provide an extra system to keep your home secure and maintain the safety of your family.
Business & commercial security camera system installation
The ideal security camera system for your business will provide clear high definition images in all lighting situations to provide 24/7 coverage of your property. The CCTV cameras need to enable the positive identification of individuals, unimpeded vision of at-risk situations, and provide tamper-resistant features.
All recorded video footage is transferred from the security cameras throughout your commercial property to a hard drive or network video recorder (NVR). Once stored the recording system allows you to search and access individual incidents easily when needed.
Your business surveillance systems can also be networked to your business's internal computer system, which allows authorised staff or management to log in and monitor cameras on-site or remotely.
Installing a closed-circuit surveillance system will allow you to monitor activities in and around your business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A well-set-up security camera system can help deter shoplifters, intruders, and dishonest staff, as well as record incidents or at-risk situations. This extra surveillance will pay for itself in no time, through minimised losses and peace of mind.
What to consider when installing a CCTV system?
Security camera placement
The security cameras need to be placed in the optimal monitoring positions, taking into account:
- The main entrances/exits
- Any high-risk areas
- The best angle for identification purposes
- A wide image can be good for overall coverage but no good at identifying intruders etc
- Not easily accessed by potential vandals etc
- No obstruction
CCTV camera set-up
The cameras need to be set up correctly for their objective. Consider:
- Camera resolution, lens type, focus, and exposure
- The minimum recommended resolution is 320 television lines. (This is roughly half the resolution of a broadcast television image)
- The lens must be compatible with the camera to minimise image distortion and discolouration for the coverage area
- That the CCTV camera is properly focussed for a clear image
- If the camera can handle the different lighting conditions.
Security lighting conditions
Lighting conditions can have the biggest impact on the clarity of an image. It is important that all cameras are set up taking this into account. In some cases, additional security, flood or spot lighting may need to be included.
It is a commonly known fact that many intruders and criminals operate at the night under the cover of darkness. They prefer this as it is harder to see them as well as distinguish them from the dark surroundings. Having security lighting removes their ability to sneak and exposes them in their tracks. Good security lighting can discourage intruders and make your property less of a potential target for thieves.
Great reasons to choose Alltronic for your security camera installation
- We have 30 years of experience in the industry and are well-versed with changing security technology.
- We use high-quality components and parts to ensure a long-lasting, reliable security system.
- We are friendly and professional.
- We are corporate members of the Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL), and undergo regular training to stay up to date with the current security advances.
- We offer a 100% workmanship guarantee on our services